PRODUCT RATING: 4 out of 5 (Blank: Not Rated). Click on this link to see more information, images, reviews by real users and alternatives:
1. Slide the plastic blocks onto the shorter U-tube section, and push the block all the way on so the legs of the short U-tube stick all the way through.
2. Insert the legs of the longer U-tubes (smaller) into the openings of the shorter U-tubes, then slide the plastic block back to align the openings with the holes in the U-tubes.
3. Insert a carriage bolt, add the large bottom plate, then your washer and nylock nut. The plastic block is pliable enough to manipulate in order to get the head of the carriage bolt to align, just push and pull a bit.
4. Press on the head of the carriage bolt while tightening the nut, and it should rotate and allow the square shoulder to drop into the square holes of the tube.
5. Don’t tighten the first bolt down, but rather get the other three carriage bolts inserted with the washers and nuts started.
6. Once you get all four in-place, then you can go ahead and tighten them all.
Fit most factory or aftermarket round,square,oval and flat crossbars,Pads protect the hull finish;Heavy Duty construction
Gently cradles and supports your valuable kayaks; Wide mouth J bar offers easier loading and unloading
Optimally sized J style kayak carrier leaves roof space Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal
Package Include: 4 x Kayak Rack ;4 x Heavy-Duty Tie-Down Straps;Universal Mounting Hardware
List Price: $49.99